A voice for small and medium-sized businesses in the global travel and tourism industries
- Join the World Tourism Network. Meet thousands of leaders operating SME travel and tourism businesses in 133 countries.
- Interact with managers of large corporations in the travel industry to streamline cooperation opportunities
- Discuss legislation, policies, and how government tourism ministries and tourism boards can support SMEs
- Have your voice heard, advocate, and change the narratives
- If you’re not a member of WTN, please click here to join before proceeding.
Seal holders pledge to run their businesses in an ethical, sustainable, and inclusive fashion.
Get Your Seal
- Show your SME.travel seal to show you’re an active member of the World Tourism Network, and concerned about the importance and role of Small and Medium-sized businesses in the travel and tourism sectors.
- The seal indicates you care about your clients, your business, and tourism as an economic driver – and you like to be part of an active discussion.
- The seal is available to SMEs (up to 200 staff) and to Supporters of SMEs (larger companies, the public sector).
- The Seal is free for qualified WTN members.
- Get SMilE certified: Available to SMEs with an excellent service record and reputation.
- HOW? Attend an online training session, respond to a short questionnaire, and provide excellent complaint-free services in the travel and tourism business.
- SMilE Seal Holders puts a smile on travelers’ faces, so you have free access to marketing tools well exceeding the small fee associated with this certification and endorsement.
- SMilE Seal holders will get support to generate sales, reputation, and recognition for themselves and their businesses.
- The SMilE status is shared with suppliers, tourism boards, and trade media to get priority status.
- SMilE members receive advertising support, visibility, PR and guaranteed media, preferred trade event participation, access to marketing tools and discussions, and safety & security training.
- SMiLE members will be considered for SME.TRAVEL awards
- The one-time certification fee is $ 100.00 for small family businesses without staff, $250.00 for small businesses under 25 staff, or $500.00 for medium-sized businesses under 100 staff.
- The nomination for the SME.travel award is part of the World Tourism Network Heroes award and is available exclusively for SME Seal holders for at least 6 months to recognize a level of excellence and special achievements.
- There are no fees.
- A nomination by two WTN members is required to be considered for the award.
- This prestigious award means that your business is would be part of an exclusive group of international businesses and a true leader in your field.
Fill out my online form.